1. New patients may have one parent or guardian accompany children during initial check-ups. Children with special needs and children under the age of 7 years may have one parent with them at all times.
2. Established patients 7 years and older are to come back on their own for routine care.
3. One parent or guardian may always be with child during operative dentistry.
4. Patients may not be seen in the order of check-in. It will depend on the treatment to be done.
5. Parents may not leave children during appointment time.
6. Payment is always expected at time of service.
7. Please inform us of any changes in address, phone number, or insurance coverage.
8. Insurance cards must be presented at each appointment or the patient may not be seen.
9. Late patients may not be seen and have to rescheduled.
10. X-rays will be transferred from dentist to dentist at no charge – minimal charge for private pickup.
11. Only children being treated will be allowed in operatories.
PLEASE NOTIFY THIS OFFICE OF ANY CHANGE IN ADDRESS, TELEPHONE NUMBER OR INSURNACE COVERAGE. IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT WE HAVE THIS INFORMATION.